Make white chocolate candy corn cookie, perfect for Halloween.
• 1/2 cup unsalted butter
• 3/4 cup light brown sugar
• 1/4 cup granulated sugar
• 1 egg
• 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
• 2 tablespoons cream
• 2 cups all-purpose flour
• 2 teaspoons corn starch
• 1 teaspoon baking soda
• 1/4 teaspoon salt
• 1 cup candy corn
• 1 cup white chocolate chips
1. In the bowl of a stand mixer, fitted with the paddle attachment, cream butter and sugars together until light and fluffy.
2. Add egg and turn mixer onto low speed. Add cream and vanilla while mixer is on.
3. Turn mixer off, and add flour, corn starch, baking soda and salt and mix until a light cookie dough develops.
4. Add the candy corn, and white chocolate chips, and mix briefly until they are combined with the batter.
5. Using a large cookie scoop, place balls of cookie dough batter onto a parchment lined baking tray. Once tray is full, place cookie tray into the fridge for approximately 2 hours, or overnight. This will ensure that the cookies do not spread while they are baking.
6. Preheat oven to 350F.
7. Bake cookies in preheated oven for around 15 mins, or until golden brown.
8. Allow to cool on the baking tray and transfer to a wire rack to finish cooling once the cookies are set enough to be moved.
9. Store in a sealed container for 2-3 days.